- Radical Candor - Kim Malone Scott - Having trouble making my way through this book but it really is good.
- Clean Coders - Robert C. Martin - On going work thing, Saying No and Saying Yes were interesting chapters
- Neuromancer - William Gibson - this is a re-read but man did I forget a lot of what happens.
- Principles - Ray Dalio - this is a great book, you might not agree with everyone of his principles but I think the meta-point is that you should define your own and really understand how you work and how your business should work to this same degree.
- The Strange Case of the Alchemist’s Daughter - Theodora Goss - Fun read for sure
- Backing off of Podcasts and doing more audiobooks to catch up on my Goodreads reading goal
- Babylon 5 - Okay, season 1 was pretty good and season 2 is setup to be pretty awesome. Definitely need to invest some time here to get the payoff.
- Parks and Rec - I’ve been holding back this show for just when I’m doing dishes to reward myself :)
- Being a better leader and manager.
- Being a father to two kids
- Making more progress on Goals and not so much the Whirlwind
Last Updated: 2018-07-10