- Radical Candor - Kim Malone Scott - man do I need to finish this…
- Control of Nature - John McPhee - Great book with excellent writing on an interesting topic. The tenuous control we have over nature itself
- Washington: A Life - Ron Chernow - after reading Hamilton I picked this up, it is a very detailed account of his whole life with really interesting insights into how he created himself.
- Clean Coders - Robert C. Martin - I finished reading it but we’re still working through it at our lunch and learn.
- It Doesn’t Have to be Crazy at Work - Jason Fried - this looked like an interesting one, how practical it is at a big
- Backing off podcasts worked pretty well. Way less news and more deeper interviews.
- Babylon 5 - Season 4 is a big big payoff.
- Parks and Rec - Finished - so good, so good. Can’t believe I missed it while it was on TV.
- The Office - my 7 month old daughter likes to fall asleep watching it.
- Being a better leader and manager.
- Being a father to two kids
- Making more progress on Goals and not so much the Whirlwind
Last Updated: 2018-10-16