The goal is to become the best version of you. To know what you want and achieve and the discipline required to do it.
Here’s a short explanation of each of the wallpapers included:
- Doesn’t Matter, Get Better - Did you win? Doesn’t matter, get better. Did you lose? Doesn’t matter, get better.
- No BCD - Blaming complaining and defending are a waste of time, stop doing them and Do the Work.
- Do The Work - Figure out what work is required and do it. Stop planning, re-planning and procrastinating.
- E+R=O - You can’t control the event but you can control your response which influences the outcome.
- Disciple over Default - There is only Discipline, avoid your default response (e.x. I’m tired, I’ll just watch some Netflix) and overcome it with discipline to achieve the life you want.
Here’s a video to get you started:
How to Do It
Here’s how you set up your new Watch Face:
- Save off all the images below (long press and a Save Image or tap the image and use the Share Sheet to Save Image)
- Open the Apple Watch app
- Go to Face Gallery
- Select a Photos Face
- Change the Photos to Custom and select all the images you saved in Step 1
- Make sure the Time Position is Top
- Select your Above Time and Below Time complications if you’d like them
- Hit the Add button
- Go to your watch and make it the showing watch face